We charge 30% of the total price as deposit. Please give us your credit card number with expire date and security code and we will deduct the deposit.
(we like to receive your credit card details by fax or by telephone, please)
If you prefer bank transfer, please use the details in the footer and note your name and the travel date. -Please note, that there will be additional charges for transfers from a Swiss bank account.
Please note that for online bookings we work with a channel manager who only recognizes a free room category, but does not see whether the booked room is also completely free for the stay. With online bookings it can happen that you have to move within the same category! We try to avoid that, but we cannot prevent it.
- VAT ID: ATU32855309
- Register number: 21.603w
- Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg (BTV)
- IBAN: AT741640000140139610
- BIC: BTVAAT22
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club
- For a booking without breakfast the reduction will be € 15,- per person (from 4 years)
- Christmas (24 December): € 40,- per adult (from 16 years), € 20,00 per child (from 4 to 15 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December): € 100,- per person (from 16 years), € 50,00 per child (from 4 to 15 years old) -special New Year's Eve party at our Putt-In Bar with fireworks, Drinks included-
- All surcharges are obligatory
For all information click here.
Free cancellation guarantee:
We guarantee that you can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival if a travel warning or a government quarantine order for return travellers is in place, you yourself are Covid-19 positive the Corona traffic light in the district of Imst is set to red or Covid-19 is closed for skiing.
Ski passes can be purchased from reception and will be charged to your room. We recommend to purchase your skipasses online in advance wo save some money and time. Please bring proof of age to purchase discounted ski passes. You will find the general terms of conduct here.
€ 18,- per day (without food) is charged for dogs. Please inform us before your holiday if your four-legged friend will be joining you. Your dog gets a welcome gift. Other pets are not allowed!
Winter tyres are required in Austria from 1th November until 15th April.
The final section of the route up to Hochgurgl is ploughed, but snow chains are required in heavy snowfall, the local police is checking every car!
The road from Meran/Timmelsjoch to Hochgurgl is closed during winterseason.
- Check-in: rooms will be ready from 2:00 p.m.
- Check-out: please check out of your room by 10:00 a.m.
Travel cancellation insurance
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. Please visit www.europaeische.at