We charge 30% of the total price as deposit. Please give us your credit card number with expire date and security code and we will deduct the deposit.
(we like to receive your credit card details by fax or by telephone, please)
If you prefer bank transfer, please use the details in the footer and note your name and the travel date. -Please note, that there will be additional charges for transfers from a Swiss bank account.-
- VAT ID: ATU 32.855.309
- Register number: 21.603w
- Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg (BTV)
- IBAN: AT741640000140139610
- BIC: BTVAAT22
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club
- For a booking without breakfast the reduction will be € 15,- per person (from 4 years)
- Christmas (24 December): € 40,- per adult (from 16 years), € 20,00 per child (from 4 to 15 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December): € 100,- per person (from 16 years), € 50,00 per child (from 4 to 15 years old) -special New Year's Eve party at our Putt-In Bar with fireworks, Drinks included-
- Surcharges are obligatory
Travel cancellation insurance
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. Please visit www.europaeische.at
For a booking without dinner the reduction will be € 15,- per person (from 4
Room cancellations are only valid in writing.
No cancellation fees are charged up to three months before the planned start of your holiday.
40 % of your total costs will be charged for cancellations made up to one month before the planned start of your holiday.
70 % of your total costs will be charged for cancellations made from one month to one week before the planned start of your holiday.
90 % of your total costs will be charged for cancellations made within one week of the planned start of your holiday.
Find more information about our cancellation policy by visiting www.hotelverband.at
Ski passes can be purchased from reception and will be charged to your room. Please bring proof of age to purchase discounted ski passes.
€ 15 per day (without food) is charged for dogs. Please inform us before your holiday if your four-legged friend will be joining you.
Winter tyres are required in Austria from 1 November until 15 April.
The final section of the route up to Hochgurgl is ploughed, but snow chains are required in heavy snowfall. The road from Timmelsjoch to Hochgurgl is closed in winter.
- Check-in: rooms will be ready from 2:00 pm
- Check-out: please check out of your room by 10:00 am