We charge 30% of the total price as deposit. Please give us your credit card number with expire date and security code and we will deduct the deposit.
(we like to receive your credit card details by fax or by telephone, please)
If you prefer bank transfer, please use the details in the footer and note your name and the travel date. -Please note, that there will be additional charges for transfers from a Swiss bank account.
Please note that for online bookings we work with a channel manager who only recognizes a free room category, but does not see whether the booked room is also completely free for the stay. With online bookings it can happen that you have to move within the same category! We try to avoid that, but we cannot prevent it.
- VAT ID: ATU32855309
- Register number: 21.603w
- Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg (BTV)
- IBAN: AT741640000140139610
- BIC: BTVAAT22
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club
- For a booking without breakfast the reduction will be € 15,- per person (from 4 years)
- Christmas (24 December): € 40,- per adult (from 16 years), € 20,00 per child (from 4 to 15 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December): € 100,- per person (from 16 years), € 50,00 per child (from 4 to 15 years old) -special New Year's Eve party at our Putt-In Bar with fireworks, Drinks included-
- All surcharges are obligatory
For all information click here.
We guarantee that you can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival if a travel warning or a government quarantine order for return travellers is in place, you yourself are Covid-19 positive the Corona traffic light in the district of Imst is set to red.
Cancellation conditions in Corona times
In case of border closures, travel warnings for Tyrol, officially imposed hotel closures or in case of a renewed lockdown by the government, we offer you as our guests the following alternatives:
1.) You rebook your holiday at Hotel Riml for another period. In this case, the deposit would remain at the hotel and be used for the newly booked holiday. Of course, you can also tell us the new desired date only after a few months.
2.) You cancel your holiday with us free of charge. In this case, we will, of course, transfer the deposit back to you immediately. For this we need your bank account details (IBAN and BIC).
Despite the difficult times, we are very keen to ensure that you and your family have a safe holiday to your heart's content with us at Hotel Riml.
Should you unfortunately have to cancel your holiday with us at Hotel Riml for any other reason, our regular cancellation conditions apply:
- There are no cancellation fees up to 3 months before the start of your holiday.
- Up to 1 month before the start of the holiday, we charge 40% of the total holiday price.
- From 1 month to 1 week before the start of the holiday, we charge 70% of the total holiday price.
- In the event of cancellation one week (or less) before the start of the holiday, 90% will be charged.
- In case of no show or on the day of arrival, we charge the total price.
For further information please see the following link: General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry.
Ski passes can be purchased from reception and will be charged to your room. We recommend to purchase your skipasses online in advance wo save some money and time. Please bring proof of age to purchase discounted ski passes. You will find the general terms of conduct here.
€ 18,- per day (without food) is charged for dogs. Please inform us before your holiday if your four-legged friend will be joining you. Your dog gets a welcome gift. Other pets are not allowed!
Winter tyres are required in Austria from 1th November until 15th April.
The final section of the route up to Hochgurgl is ploughed, but snow chains are required in heavy snowfall, the local police is checking every car!
The road from Meran/Timmelsjoch to Hochgurgl is closed during winterseason.
- Check-in: rooms will be ready from 2:00 p.m.
- Check-out: please check out of your room by 10:00 a.m.
Travel cancellation insurance
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. Please visit www.europaeische.at