- 112 km of slopes
- 25 modern lifts
- 60 km of blue trails
- 33 km of red trails
- 14 km of black trails
- 4,5 km Ski route
Ski holidays at the Hotel Riml in the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski resort mean no waiting at the lift and skiing right to our ski-in-ski-out hotel. Enjoy skiing in one of the Alps’ winter sports regions with the most guaranteed snow.
The perfect accommodation for skiing in Tyrol
The four-star superior Hotel Riml is the perfect home base for skiing fun in Tyrol’s Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski resort. Your fun on the slopes begins right outside the hotel’s front doors. This means:
- You won’t need a car to reach the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski resort. Go right from the hotel to the slopes.
- Stop by the hotel’s sun terrace for a break whenever you like.
- Have a lie in – you won’t have to travel far at all or wait in a long queue for a lift or cable car.
- Don’t worry about the weather. Because our hotel is situated in the ski resort, you can go back to your room to change clothes whenever you need to!
- The Sölden ski resort – a hot spot in the Alps – is just around 15 km from the Hotel Riml.
But these are just some of the many great perks of staying at the Hotel Riml in the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski resort.
Obergurgl-Hochgurgl – a ski resort in the best location
This ski resort in Tyrol is the winter sports location with the highest guarantee of snow in the Alps – with 110 km of slopes between 2.000 and 3.000 meters above sea level, this is the best spot for winter sports with excellent snow conditions from November until May – guaranteed.
At the Hotel Riml you will be staying with winter sports experts
The Riml Spors shop is located in the Hotel Riml. Here you will find everything you need for skiing and snowboarding. Have fun trying out the latest skis: guests of the Hotel Riml get -10 % off all rental equipment!
Looking forward to going skiing in Obergurgl-Hochgurgl? Send us your non-binding enquiry today and book your room for your next winter holiday with us!